GRANT GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES
Avedis Foundation supports public agencies, educational institutions, municipalities and other not-for-profit organizations. Organizations must be within Pottawatomie County or the surrounding communities of Seminole, Meeker, Chandler, Prague, and Little Axe.
Priority will be given to projects that are collaborative in nature, involving two or more eligible organizations. Avedis Foundation provides grants for eligible organizations and proactive collaborative partnerships.
AREAS OUTSIDE THE NORMAL SCOPE OF SUPPORT:
- Political purposes, including lobbying
- Out-of-area projects or organizations
- Start-up funding for new organizations
- General operating expenses, including annual campaigns or direct mail solicitations
- Profit-making ventures; prohibited by law
- Feasibility studies
- Financial or loan guarantees
- Direct support of government agencies and their normal responsibilities
- Sectarian religious activities
- Grants prohibited by IRS regulations
Grant Application Procedures
Applicants are requested to review the grant guidelines to determine whether their organization and need are eligible for consideration of a grant. The Foundation only accepts requests for funding through our online application process.
All recipients of grants from the Foundation will be required to execute a Grant Agreement with the Foundation.